Friday, November 17, 2006

Daffa International, Middle East Real Estate form JV

Grubb & Ellis/Gulf States Realty Advisors has been set up in order to provide real estate services to Qatar and the Gulf region.

Grubb&Ellis/Gulf States Realty Advisors is a joint venture company between Daffa International Company and Middle East Real Estate Services.

Daffa International will hold 51 per cent stake while Middle East Real Estate Services will have the remaining 49 per cent.

The tie-up is an effort to boost Qatar's real estate sector.

No comments: